Monday, June 14, 2010

French Class in Aix

So... I wake up at 530, have coffee, watch TV, shower, breakfast, drop mike off at the gate... then drive for 40 minutes to Aix-en-Provence... after 2 weeks, I finally found the 2 euro park & bus & found it didn't take that much longer. Much better than the 10 Euro parking garage.
My class is in a really old building on the edge of of the Aix city center. Up 3 flights of windy stairs. My teacher is Jean-Francois, and he is very nice. Speaks english, which is pretty rare, apparently.
I have been able to find my way around Aix pretty well, which is surprising, as it's basically a maze.
Class is more than half way trough, and it has helped... a very little... but look how pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Like the pink background, B!!! Sorry French class isn't a big help. And that you live in a maze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly Jo... and I don't LIVE in a maze... I live in a little yellow box... I go to a maze everyday... so basically, I'm very much like a lab rat :-)

    ReplyDelete